My Introduction Post


My Name Is Aoibhe Conway, I am 18 years old. I just did my leaving certificate in June, and I am now studying Creative Digital Media. I loved school and my favourite subject was Irish. 

My biggest accomplishments that I achieved last year were that I was the Deputy Head Girl of my school and I set up my own Mental Health page last December.

My goals for this module are to learn more about digital media itself and to work on my designing skills.

I love travelling, I recently visited Italy and Venice is my favourite city because of the sights and the history behind the city !

I have a huge passion for Mental Health, I love promoting positivity and letting people know that it is ok to ask for help. I have had many first hand experiences with mental health & suicide, including my own mental health ! This is why I have developed this passion and I will continue to try and help as many people as I can.

I am not a massive fan of reading but my favourite movie would probably be Home Alone. I love musicals, I usually could see up to 10 musicals in a year with my family.

I am not sure if I have a career goal at the moment, I always have loved the idea of working for a big company like google or running my own business.

I have 4 in my family, including 1 little brother, his name is Dara and he is 13 years old. I have no pets & I have a large extended family.

My favourite colour is black and I love listening to music, anything from 80/90s music is what I like or any song from a musical.

I really enjoy baking, thats what I enjoy doing in my spare time.

Thank you for reading my introduction post, I hope you learnt lots about me !
                        
                                                                                                 Aoibhe Conway.



Comments

Popular Posts