BLOG 2 - MISSION 3 - PRODUCT

Blog 2 - Mission 3 -  PRODUCT --->

Mission 3 is about Methodology.

We are currently working together on our video !! It took a long time to get the hang of the video making using premier pro ! But we got it eventually and started to make our video !


THE CREATION OF MY PRESENTATION -

Before we started making the product of this mission. We started off with research ! We looked up all about image visualization and what it was so that we knew what we were talking about. Image visualization is ,

We also looked at all the tools in the missions brief and learnt how to use them as we knew we would be using them in the video
We also found out how to screen record and screenshot on macbook so we knew how to do it when we needed to.


CREATION OF THE PRODUCT -


As I said already I had never properly used premier pro before so I had to get to terms with it first. But once I had the foundations of how to do I actually found it pretty easy.

We started off with using the tools on the website and started showing the different ways to visualise images.

We showed in our video 4 different ways that you can visualise images, these were.

  • In a barcode 
  • In a collage 
  • In a plot form 
  • And a montage 

We found all of the websites and apps used very easy to use and didnt find them hard or difficult. But with one website we found that it never fully reached 100% so that would be the only downfall or failure with the tools used.

We decided to test run how they worked so we knew what we were talking about, after that we screen recorded us making the images we had chosen in many different ways.

We chose images of zoes dog as it was something she had lots of images of and we thought it would be cute haha.

We also included finished products in our video too, I will insert them here ! 




barcode style



collage


On the missions brief, we knew we actually had to include quite a lot in the video, including names, student numbers, logos, process of us making the product, a voice over and a backing track ! We made sure to include all of these.





We found a copyright free backing track on youtube and converted it using a mp4 converter online !! We found it a but difficult to make sure that the song went quiet when we were talking in the voiceover bit eventually we found out how to do it haha !

We recorded each of us talking for the voice over to put over the videos to show everyone and tell them how we made the final product and made sure everyone understood what we were doing.

I am really enjoying working on this mission with the other two people in my group, I am working on my teamwork skills and trying not to take over everything hahah as I get stressed and just want to do things myself!!

As I knew shaun really liked when we tweeted things haha, we decided to tweet our final product to twitter with the course hashtag #dmed1029 to show everyone else that there are many different ways to visualise images and that there is not just one way to visualise images ! 






I really enjoyed this mission and felt it was very hands on and that I had more work to do with regards to the video editing etc ! But I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading my second blog of mission 3 ! Aoibhe 

Comments

Popular Posts