BLOG 3 - MISSION 1 - REFLECTION

Blog 3 : Mission 1-  REFLECTION --->

Mission 1 is based all on creativity.


What I learned during mission 1 and  how I learned it -
I actually found that I learnt a lot during mission 1. I learnt a lot about the topic that I was working on as that was what I was meant to do haha. I learnt all about the history and the evolution of adaptations, mashups and also remixes. I found out a lot of things that I actually didnt know including in the history of remixes that it actually originally came from Jamaica! If it hadn't of been for this mission I definitely would not have found out all of the information and facts that I did, and now I know them.

I found out how to use my time effectively as we only had 3 weeks to complete this mission and needed at least 30 hours work for us all. 

I learnt a lot about my macbook during this mission aswell, I found out how to mix music which was something I never thought I would do. I found out how to use the app on my mac called garage band too !! I found it very easy to use and learn about. 

I learned about most of these things from the internet, google, the tools of the website and from garage band.


What I discovered about the mission and myself while working these past few weeks -
I discovered a lot during this mission very similar to what I learnt during the 3 weeks.

 But i discovered a lot about myself during the 3 weeks too, I learnt that I am very good at organising and managing my time well and using my skills to their fullest potentials.

 I also discovered that I need to work on my teamwork skills while working on a project, I usually am very good working in a team but I found it hard to work together when I knew something was due and it wasnt ready.



Evaluation of the success/failure of my project -
I believe that our presentation went very well in our lab, I think our powerpoint presentation looked very well and even though we were both quite nervous we did it and felt fine about it when we started it.

I think our remix was a success and it sounded well and our lab group seemed to enjoy the bit we played. 
The only thing we were told that we should have done more of was adding more images. I thought I had enough image bit when helen pointed it out it made more sense. 

So the only failures for this mission in my opinion would be that there was a little bit too much words and to little images.


What I was most proud of -
I was most proud of our remix I have to say for this mission. I was proud of how we made it without any knowledge of how to make a remix or even what exactly a remix was. We started with no knowledge and ended up with tons so that would be something I was proud about.

I am now looking forward to mission 2 that starts the week after this one and look forward to seeing what I will be researching this time.

Thanks for reading my third blog post for mission 1.

Comments

Popular Posts