BLOG 3 - MISSION 3 - REFLECTION

Blog 3 - Mission 3 -  REFLECTION --->

Mission 3 is about Methodology.


WHAT I LEARNED DURING MISSION 2 AND HOW I LEARNED IT -

Well I actually learnt how to use premier pro and edit a video from scratch which Is a skill that I will definitely use in the future and value. 


I learnt all about visualising images and found out that there is no one way to see an image, it's all about interpretation and seeing things in different ways !! 


I found this mission very interesting.


I found out most of my information through the tools given on the missions brief, and from the others in my group.

  • I found out that a barcode form of visualization images as if they were are a barcode, all squished together in one skinny image.

  • I found out that a collage is where all the images are arranged in a form you wish, we chose a paw print but you could do it basic in a square or circle aswell, I thought that was cool.

  • I found out that a plot from was where you could see the images arranged all separately and that they were dotted around the screen.

  • And a Montage is where all the images are displayed layered together in one long image.


It was very interesting to learn all this because I found that after it I actually started looking at images differently as visualized them in many different ways. And I hope from our video we showed others that they could do that too !!

WHAT I DISCOVERED ABOUT THE MISSION AND MYSELF WHILE WORKING THESE PAST 3 WEEKS - 

  • I discovered that I can actualy put together a video ahhahaha, and that I can edit and convert songs etc. 
  • I found this very interesting I have go say.
  • While working on the mission and video for the last 3 weeks I learnt that I can organise my time very well and get what needs to be done in the time given as well as working with a cohort of people to complete it together! 
  • I developed my skills on the macbook and found out a lot such as screen recording and screenshotting too !!


EVALUATION OF THE SUCCESS/ FAILURE OF MY PROJECT - 

  • I believe that our video was a success, we ticked all the boxes of what the brief was looking for.
  • We all spent time and put in the effort.
  • We spent a lot of time fiddling with it to make sure it was just right.
  • And I have to say I was quite pleased with the final product!
  • To be honest I dont think we had any failures with this mission, as I mentioned already one of the websites didnt fully reach 100% to download, that could have been the Wifi etc but apart from that I wouldn't say we had any disasters while making it !!

Semester 1 is completed!! All missions over and done with ! I did enjoy the last few months but also it was a lot of work and I am really enjoying a well deserved break with my time off 🤣 merry Christmas everyone !!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts