BLOG 2 - MISSION 2 - PRODUCT

Blog 2 - Mission 2-  PRODUCT --->

This mission is all about culture.

We are working on our power presentation which is based all on the topic of the internet of things !! We have met up and are texting regularly working together to get our presentation finished!!

THE CREATION OF MY PRESENTATION -



  • We basically used the tools on the intro to digital media website to see if there was anything on there that we could use.
  • I researched a lot, for the map of all the things that connect to the internet.
  • I used google to find my images.
  • We started off with the map and the moved on to sub headings such as security and the internet, how it effects our lives and even how it effects work !! 
  • I really found out a lot of information that I did not know while working on this presentation with the lads !
CREATION OF THE PRODUCT -

As I mentioned we decided to create our presentation to present in our lab on powerpoint ! 


I decided to make the PowerPoint, I found a lot of images got to do with the internet and added them in. I added a lot of images in as last time I was told there was not enough images.


We all worked together and had different things to research, and then we all came together and made sure it all made sense, and that we were ready to present !


I found it difficult to try fit every single item that connected to the internet on one page so I spent a long time making images smaller, cropping them and making them fit.


What I found out was that there was millions of things that connected to the internet, and that there was no way of showing them all haha.


I will show you now the end product of my map of all the things that connect to the Internet.



Another thing I found out during this mission was that even some fridges connect to the internet !! Crazy isnt it, I know. I was in shock when I found out. David researched it and told me all about it, he explained to me that it connects to wife and that it can tell if you are running low on something in the fridge and will add it to a shopping list and send it to you !!

This is the future, what will there be next! Flying cars maybe ??

I am really enjoying working on this mission with the other two people in my group, I am working on my teamwork skills and trying not to take over everything hahah as I get stressed and just want to do things myself!!

I am really and truly learning so much and I think this has been my favourite mission so far !


I'm just going to insert a few images from our final powerpoint presentation! We are all ready to present now as we have our end result. 








Thank you for reading my second blog of mission 2 ! Aoibhe 

Comments

Popular Posts