BLOG 1 - MISSION 1 - PROCESS

Blog 1 : Mission 1-  PROCESS --->

Mission 1 is based all on creativity.

First of all I looked at all of the topics that we could chose from on the course website for Intro To Digital Media. I read through all of them and after that I realised that the one on music really stood out to me. I went on slack and joined its slack channel.

Then I found a group to do mission 1 with creativity. There is two of us in our group.
I thought this mission would be very interesting as creative is a word I would use to describe myself so I thought maybe I could bring my creativity into this project.

intro to digital media website

My group and I had decided in the lab today to do our project on Remixes, Adaptation & Mashups. It just so happened that we were both wanting to do the same topic, Remixes, Adaptation & Mashups.
The reason we choose this topic because we both really have an interest in music, and we thought that it would be interesting to find out more about different types of music.

remixes, adaptations & mashups



MY GOALS FOR THIS MISSION -

  • To research all about remixes, adaptations and mashups.
  • To work together as a team to showcase what have learnt during the 3 weeks.
  • To work on a good presentation and be ready to present in 3 weeks.
  • To create our own remix.


MY END PRODUCT FOR THIS MISSION WILL INCLUDE -

  • A powerpoint presentation that shows the 30 hours of work we put in over the three weeks.
  • A finished remix that we made ourselves that sounds good.

THE RESOURCES I WILL NEED FOR THIS MISSION -

  • The tools given to me on the intro to digital media website.
  • Powerpoint.
  • Garage Band. ( for the remix)
  • Youtube.
  • Google.

So far we have worked in our lab together today. We worked on our powerpoint presentation, and already we have learnt a lot of new things. I think this mission will be very interesting and am looking forward to mission 1.

We are also trying to pick two songs that would work well together, as we are going to make our own mashup ! We will see how that goes 😂We have found it is very hard to pick songs that wouldn't clash. When trying to pick two songs we tried very hard to pick songs, because we knew we needed one with lyrics and one that was just a beat/instrumental version.

Thanks for reading my first blog post for intro to digital media. I am really looking forward to working on mission 1, creativity over the next few weeks, Aoibhe.


Comments

Popular Posts