BLOG 1 - MISSION 2 - PROCESS

Blog 1- Mission 2-  PROCESS --->

This mission is all about culture.


First of all I looked on the course website at the topics to choose from when I did that the internet of things really stuck out to me personally. So I joined the slack chanel and found a group from my class to work on this project with.


Me looking on the course website





We have decided to present our presentation on the internet of things on powerpoint because it Is the easiest way of communicating information in a good way.



our chosen topic, The Internet Of Things

I was really drawn to this topic out of all of them because I use the internet as does nearly everybody on a daily basis so I thought it would be very interesting to learn more about something that I use on a daily basis but actually know very little about.


MY GOALS FOR THIS MISSION - 


  • During this mission
  • I hope I learn more about the internet
  • how it worked back then 
  • How it works now a dats 
  • how it effects our daily lives.
  • Is it good or bad ? 
  • I hope to push myself and make my presentation better than mission 1.
  • And to work better with the team.



MY END PRODUCT FOR THIS MISSION WILL INCLUDE -


  • Another PowerPoint made together with my team.
  • Make sure the end product for this mission shows the amount of work required for the mission.
  • Presentation to include a map of all things that connect to the internet.



THE RESOURCES I WILL NEED FOR THIS MISSION -


  • PowerPoint.
  • Images from google.
  • Information from the group members.



So far we have worked together and have creates a group chat that we will be texting in to get each others information and work on the presentation together.I have also started looking around for images to add to our map to showcase everything that connects to the internet.


Already I am learning so much, and finding out a lot. While I was looking I found out that there are thermostats that connect to the internet and your phone. What you can do is turn on your heating for when you get home without even being at home. This sounds deadly to me and I would love that hahaha.


Thank you for reading the first blog for mission 2, I am hoping that we can make this one better than mission 1. Bring the things that didnt work in my mission 1 presentation into this one and fix any mistakes and make sure it showcases the time and effort that we will put into it over the next 3 weeks.


Thanks, Aoibhe 

Comments

Popular Posts