BLOG 1 - MISSION 3 - PROCESS

Blog 1- Mission 3 -  PROCESS --->

Mission 3 is about Methodology.




from the course website, intro to digital media


First of all I looked on the course website at the topics to choose from when I did that the internet of things really stuck out to me personally. So I joined the slack chanel and found a group from my class to work on this project with. 

I actually found it hard to pick a topic for this mission as I found the vocabulary used was difficult to understand haha. For all the other missions I felt like the tasks were straight forward where as for this one I felt like I had to actually use my brain more. And as this missions outcome had to be in a video I knew that it would be more challenging but I was ready for the challenge.

My group and I which consists of two other girls who are from different groups from me, zoe and sophie , we have decided to do our video on image visualization because we thought that sounded the most interesting !



our chosen topic !




MY GOALS FOR THIS MISSION - 



  • During this mission
  • I hope I learn all about image visualization and what exactly it is ! 
  • Learn how to make a video 
  • How to use premier pro 
  • To work together as a team 
  • And to make sure I spend 30 hours on the mission.



MY END PRODUCT FOR THIS MISSION WILL INCLUDE -


A video which be made on premier pro on the macbooks in college ! Showing what image visualization is.
The video will hopefully show how we visualise different images as part of this mission too.


THE RESOURCES I WILL NEED FOR THIS MISSION -



  • Premier pro 
  • Google 
  • Macbook 
  • Video editing skills

So far we have worked together and have created a plan for the next 3 weeks and what we hope to accomplish!

Today I looked up about different ways to visualise images with the tools given in the missions brief ! These are actually really good and we are definitely going to use them in our video.


Thank you for reading the first blog for mission 3, I think that we can make this one even better than mission 2. Am looking forward to learning more and working with my new group members over the next 3 weeks.

Thanks, Aoibhe 

Comments

Popular Posts