BLOG 3 - MISSION 2 - REFLECTION

Blog 3 - Mission 2-  REFLECTION --->

This mission is all about culture.





WHAT I LEARNED DURING MISSION 2 AND HOW I LEARNED IT -

I learnt quite a lot over the past 2 weeks whilst working on this mission in my group !
I found out that there are millions of things that connect to the internet ! I found out how the internet effects us all, every single one of us in our daily lives and also in work.
Nearly every single person on this planet owns a smart device of some sort ! Something that connects to the internet to wifi! I found out what makes a smart device a smart device, its l about the software and the internet connection.


I found out how it effects security as well as our lives and work. The internet of things makes life just easier for all of us and it is just getting bigger and bigger. Every year there is a new device that comes out that comes in the circle of the internet of things. Each year people get a new smart device. Over the years you can see that the internet of things is just getting more and more important in everyone's lives.


Its crazy that the internet of things is just getting bigger and bigger and that the future for us is just unknown! Who knows what the internet of things will become, it will bring the virtual and physical world together in ways we cant imagine !! 


We depend on the internet of things a lot for daily tasks, such as exercise tracker, reminder, shopping lists etc. In some ways you would say it is making us lazy.


WHAT I DISCOVERED ABOUT THE MISSION AND MYSELF WHILE WORKING THESE PAST 3 WEEKS - 



  • I discovered a lot I really must say, as I mentioned already I learnt all about the internet of things in ways that I didnt think I would !

  • I learnt that I am getting better with my team work as and that I actually cant control everything haha as much as I would like to !!!

  • I so made sure I was well organised and divided my time and work load up evenly ! 



EVALUATION OF THE SUCCESS/ FAILURE OF MY PROJECT - 



  • I think our power presentation looked very well, I think it worked well. I designed it so it was appealing to the eye !! I think my map of all the things that connected to the internet looked very well !

  • The failures of this mission and things I would like to improve on for the next mission would be, less text ! Only bullet points on screen and have more information in our heads to read from or on a que card ! 

  • And to make sure to back up our own personal opinions with facts.


Thank you for reading my last blog of mission 2 I am really looking forward to mission 3 already !!! Aoibhe 

Comments

Popular Posts